This group represents the host arm of the ministry. It provides comfortable and conducive environment for every attendant during church services.
Mode Of Operation:
In discharging its duties, the Ushering group takes care of every aspect of the church service. Members of this group can be identified in a common uniform. They are assigned to different areas of jurisdiction such as car parks, church entrances, church auditorium, pastors’ office, and toilet area.
Schedule Of Activities:
- Pre-service prayer takes place by 8:00am every Sunday.
- Directing car owners within the parking area.
- Directing worshipers to their seats on arrival.
- Maintaining orderliness and quietness during church services.
- Collection of tithes and offerings during church services.
- Representing ushering department in the counting room.
- Assisting in the pastors’ office during counseling.