1. To clean up the Church halls and its surroundings.
2. To organize the seats in the Church and ensure proper seating arrangements.
3. To decorate the altar in an excellent way and beautify the Sanctuary with flowers and decorations.
4. To clean up the bathrooms, toilets and others facilities within the Church auditorium.
5. To ensure that waste baskets, liquid soap, detergents, tissues papers, etc. are provided in the Church toilets and bathrooms.
6. To be in charge of the community development projects and environmental sanitation program of the Church.
7. To work with other team ministries for the purpose of achieving Church growth and kingdom expansion and to carry out any duties that may be assigned to the ministry group from time to time by the Ministry leadership.