This group takes care of children from 1-12 years old. Children ministry is aimed at catching them young for Christ. There are trained children teachers in charge of this ministry, and it runs as a normal church every Sunday, with certain features such as Sunday school, praise and worship, prayer sessions, sermons and discussions.
Schedule Of Activities
- Normal Sunday service between 10:30am to 1pm.
- Counseling the children every Sunday
- Organizing Bible quiz at intervals for the children.
- Teachers’ prayer at the end of the service.
- Monthly Birthday celebration for the Children (on first Sundays)
- Teachers listen to recorded sermon from the adult church after Sunday services.
- Teaching the children the way of salvation.
- Helping the children to discover their potentials and gifts.
- Teaching the children to obey their parents.
- Teaching the children about the need to be useful for God.
Teaching the children on how to shun worldliness, and the need to abstain from ungodly friends.