Library,Media and Printing
John 1: 14 “And the Word became flesh”
Communication is essential in propagating the word of God. Jesus Christ was moving from one place to another, preaching the word of God and proclaiming the end time. This group manages the communication of the church to members, members to be and non-members.
DUTIES OF PRINTING & MEDIA GROUP
- Designing and printing the weekly Sunday bulletin
- Designing and printing church programme posters
- Updating the websites- uploading events pictures, multimedia messages and audio messages.
- Updated church social networks- Facebook, twitter and blog.
- Recommending possible changes & improvements to enhance our final print outputs.
- Manage the spiritual library
- Manage the church notice board
- Work in collaboration with other church groups to ensure that the website and church publications are up to date and have the relevant information that will be of help to the public.
- Liaising with church media planners on regular basis.
- Praying for scriptural directions on every edition of our print works.
- Liaise with the technical and protocol groups for recording of church programmes and uploading them to the website.
- Help with general administrative duties wherever possible