The Women Foundation is a brain child of the General Overseer of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide, Dr D.K Olukoya, and his wife, Pastor Shade Olukoya, who is the International Coordinator of the MFM Women Foundation. The Women Foundation is formed to cater for the overall welfare of all the women in Mountain of Fire and Miracles.
The Women Foundation is geared to train and empower all women with skills in their specific areas of need, in order to fulfil their family obligations as help mate to their husbands. Equally, the women are spiritually strengthened through seminars, workshops and prayer sessions organised regularly. Our goal primarily is to bring out the best in our women to enable them to be fulfilled as children of God, family keepers and worthwhile income earners. Also, we aim to raise women leaders that will distinguish themselves honourably always.
The Glorious Women organises regular seminars and deliverances as tools to challenge and admonish women at all levels. There are quarterly, monthly, and national programmes designed to empower and enlighten both spiritually and physically.
We pray that The Lord will continue to empower the women, as more programmes are unfolded in Jesus Name.
Our Mission and Objectives:
- To teach and encourage women to take active roles in the church
- To explore all affairs connecting to women’s health and welfare.
- To organize seminars, conferences, workshops and public lectures, beneficial to women and the community
- To discuss and address general feminine matters
- To assist the less privileged women in making and having a fulfilled life
- To address all matters relating to Christian homes as concerning women
- To train women to become prayer eagles
- To create an avenue whereby younger sisters can learn from older ones
- To encourage women of integrity to participate in the things of God
- To have a voice for sisters in the affairs of the ministry
- To prepare a battle-ready Christian sister mandated to pull down strongholds
- To teach women on financial management and investment.
Second Sunday of the Month- 1:30pm to 2:00pm.
Dr. Olusola Sanusi